It’s no secret that I’m obsessed with Colourpop. If you follow me on Snapchat (@laurenloraa) you’ll see that I rock a different Colourpop lippie almost every day. My latest obsession from the brand, though? Their Super Shock Shadows.
Each Super Shock Shadow comes individually packaged in a twist-cap container, which are important to keep closed tight because of their formulation. On the Colourpop website it says that if the shadows are left open for too long they can begin to “lose some of [their] magic.” The company also recommends to use your fingers or a synthetic brush for application. Personally, I prefer to use my fingers.
Here are the shades I recently picked up:
1. Wattles – Dusty beige pink that comes in a satin finish and works beautifully as an all-over the lid shade
2. Lala – Pinky rose gold shade in an ultra metallic finish that is perfect to finish your look off with
3. On the Rocks – Metallic true bronze with gold and violet glitter that is incredibly versatile as either an all-over the lid shade or popped right on the center of the lid for some dimension
4. Mittens – The only matte shadow I bought and I wish I had gotten more! This deep warm brown with reddish undertones is my go-to for deepening my crease
5. Bae – Described as a rich eggplant purple with an emerald and turquoise glitter duo chrome metallic finish this is easily the most unique shade out of the bunch. In certain lights it looks blue and in others it sparkles purple
The color payout from every one of these shadows is beautiful and I’m already itching to purchase more at only $5 a pop!